Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The weekend hunt

Mike Chgo area

was a bust. When I heard that my friends nephew has a friend who had been detecting for years and they had been hunting the place since last spring I didn't have any hope of finding much. I was right on that point. I did get a line on a couple of other places that sound good and they have not been pounded. Will look forward to those when I return in early November. I'll be heading out in the morning for Arkansas where I will pick up my friends ashes and take them west around Oct 10th. Hope I can get some detecting somewhere on that trip.

Looks like cool weather is coming in at Michigan so hoping to get some detecting done up there before I head west. I want to get together with Mike in Michigan for a day
of detecting if he isn't to busy and the rain holds off. If not we can at least grab a lunch together. Hoping to get to see Steve down South on the way back from my Westward journey. Been too long since we have had a visit. Take care all and God Bless. :angel:

n/t