Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Universe is Kind:clapping:

MissSpark

Hey Guys! Long time no see! I have a great story for you!

Digg and I went detecting this evening, him with his excal and I with my Ace, and I was having a rough time out in the wet sand. I found very little. Already a little disgruntled I was making my way over to Digg, when a woman came running up to me... rather excitedly... and asked if what I had was a metal detector. I nodded yes and she began telling me about how her niece had lost a necklace with two rings and a medallion attached. This girl spent the afternoon gridding out the area where she lost her jewelery, in an attempt to find it.

Anyway, I told her that Digg and I may be able to help her out, or at least make an attempt, and I asked her for her info...info on the ring... and the where-abouts they lost it. :thumbup:

So, I went to Digg, told him the story, and asked him if we could go look for it. He agreed. SO, we head out there and start detecting the area... Not even THREE minutes out there and I found it! It is really a great feeling to help someone find their coveted treasures!

We met the ladies in fron tof thier resort, and I handed the treasures over. They were ecstatic! Apparently the girl picked up the jewelry while on a trip to europe with her boyfriend. :inlove: Awwwwwww....:puke: Teehee.

So, here are is a picture of the necklace. Just sharing my Joy. It is a good feeling.

BTW, they did give me compensation for finding it... and I am grateful for that as well. :wiggle:

Great find !!
Hope you have many more !!
H H
John

Best feeling in the world.
YOU keep the reward money and apply it towards the Excal or Infinium you need to work the area you are in. Jim

Jess you did awesome! You should have seen her guys she even tried to say no to the money but the lady was so happy she just shoved it in her hand. Always nice to help nice people. Great job!

Nice job! It is fun to get things back to the original owner. I returned a class ring to a lady which had been lost by her fiance 68 years earlier. A story in Lost Treasure will be coming up about it. The reason for writing though is because a young guy came up to me in Florida last March and asked if I would look for his fiance's engagement ring that HE lost the day before. He told me the area where it was lost so I assumed he was legitimate and I did not ask for a description. Using my excal, I made two sweeps got a sweet signal and scooped with my hand. Up came a yellow gold ring with multiple diamonds in a palm full of sand. I could hardly make out the ring in all the sand, but he yelled twice "That's it that's it" then took it out of my hand and asked if I wanted anything for looking. I said "no thanks" and he took off with a war hoop and his fist up in the air. His actions were a bit suspicious now so I followed him back to see the surprise on his girl's face, but there was none, no girl that is. He met up with 3 other guys in chairs but no girls. I began to think that maybe he had seen someone else looking for a ring earlier then saw me and hoped I could find it for him. Not sure but feel as though I was duped!! Next time I will ask for description!! Lloyd Draper

ya definitely got big check mark in the good coulomb and as said KARMA is a real thing and I believe in it-good for you and something real bad for guy in ring story

You will have good karma for what you have done. Nice story and thanks for being great Ambassadors for our hobby. Congrats. to you and Digs. HH

Thanks guys! Yeah, ridgerunnerII, always ask for discriptions of the items first. I mean, I trust people, for the most part, but it is always good to play it safe. Lesson learned.

It was very awesome! I can share any good karma I get with all of you:angel:

HH!!!

Good Job Jess, Love the story.............Obn