Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Triple Score is a winner!

John in Florida

Went to my local newer park to see what I could find.

The only modification from factory settings was I put it in 3 tone instead of the factory 2 tone.

Found a few coins in heavy junk areas next to the picnic tables. TID was perfect. No falsing at all.

Also did some testing with coi s next to a 4" rusty nail. The results were fantastic.

This may be the best overall detector ever for the price.

I didn't use the wireless headphones outside since it was raining. I tested them later on and they work great. Heck, they work great with my phone!

John, the heat and humidity here in SE Georgia made me shelve my Score for a while. I love the machine. You must be young and tough. I'm old, ornery and about given out. Quit detecting? Not till I'm IN A box or totally incapacitated! Well, near it anyway.

John, the heat and humidity here in SE Georgia made me shelve my Score for a while. I love the machine. You must be young and tough. I'm old, ornery and about given out. Quit detecting? Not till I'm IN A box or totally incapacitated! Well, near it anyway.
The heat is terrible in TEXAS its in the high 90's and the hum. 90%.I am 83 and tough old bird spend 4 years in the USMC and 7 years in law enforcement .I have had 15 major surgeries and at this time my shoulders are SHOT 'Right shoulder has completely been Replaced.The left one has big time arthritis and taking injections for it.I am forced to buy a smaller detector .I would perfer sometime simple.Since I am only less than 100 miles from Garrett Co. and they can do repairs very soon,plus would like a detector that uses AA OR 9 volt.Well, the AT-PRO is my choice. YAHOO-----:usmc::detecting:

The heat is terrible in TEXAS its in the high 90's and the hum. 90%.I am 83 and tough old bird spend 4 years in the USMC and 7 years in law enforcement .I have had 15 major surgeries and at this time my shoulders are SHOT 'Right shoulder has completely been Replaced.The left one has big time arthritis and taking injections for it.I am forced to buy a smaller detector .I would perfer sometime simple.Since I am only less than 100 miles from Garrett Co. and they can do repairs very soon,plus would like a detector that uses AA OR 9 volt.Well, the AT-PRO is my choice. YAHOO-----:usmc::detecting:
Glad you're still with us ya oll fart.
Happy to hear your getting out.

Reactions: El
I'm also from GA and have been diagnosed with stage IV metastatic melanoma and will be detecting until I' m under the ground!! Then someone can detect me:cool: Don't think there is any detector out there that can do any better than the tripple score especially at that price

Hi Del. I think you have me by a bit age wise. Hope you and Patsy are doing good. Ever hear from Oregon Gregg? Doing a little detecting but mainly watching out for my wife. She is going on 5 years now fighting cancer. She is a tuff cookie.

Hi Del. I think you have me by a bit age wise. Hope you and Patsy are doing good. Ever hear from Oregon Gregg? Doing a little detecting but mainly watching out for my wife. She is going on 5 years now fighting cancer. She is a tuff cookie.
"Hi" back to you El. :)----Sorry to hear about your wife & the cancer.----Yeah---Gregg & I talk some--he's doing ok.