Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

the TRAVEL section of my sunday newspaper ha several articles on canada today

david(tx)

it says around Okanagan Lake they have quite a few vineyards.this lake is in B.C.,near Kelowna,i wonder if mike,willyp and wayne have ventured that way?

another article says people of means in ontario head up to a place called muskoka,seems its a getaway in summer,wonder if rob ever gets up there?:)

if you saw the picture of the vineyards on the hillsides around Okanagan you would think it was somewhere in italy or spain.

Kelowna where many vineyards are is not far from Mike's place. The wine they make has been earning world gold medals and recognition for quite a few years now:thumbup:
As Muskoka lakes region, well i am sure that Rob has been there but it is much to plebian for him:biggrin:

Kelowna is a very pretty area.. But like all cities, it has its' problems too. however, like Wayne says, it has a world class series of wine coming from there. Muskoka .... never been there but Rob must have been .:):

calm seas

Mikie

i always think your closer.i remember looking once and noticed that kamloops had a population of about 60,000 and i guess it may have grown some since then.kelowna has about the same population as tyler,texas and it looks like its grown some recently.so little time and so many places to see:).

Well maybe there is :):... but nobody in their right mind would give me that amount to live there...If they showed a map in your paper, look at Kelowna and then look directly east of it. There will be a large lake called the Arrow Lakes. edgewood is on that lake directly east of Kelowna.

Sunny skies

Mikie

paved?does it run all the way to grand forks?i thought you lived closer to vancouver and between it and kelowna.heck,as the crow flies its probably not a long flight for royal from northern michigan.

I've been up in that area a few times. Cottage country for some and very beautiful. I used to have friends in Parry Sound, a short skip from Muskoka, a half hour or so. Lots of people from Toronto use places like that for weekend getaways all summer long. If you lived in Toronto, you definitely need it ! :)