Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The temperature is predicted to hit 101 degrees today! ...................

Kelley (Texas)

There is not much you can do around here when it gets that hot...think I will go to the gun show and see if I can find a Winchester Model 70 pre '64 to mess with. I need something "fun" to keep me busy and out of mischief. I put the camera in the closet for a few days so that I can regroup and try the macro photography thing again...just need a "cooling off" period away from that camera. With the temperatures this high, the bugs will be laying low anyway, hiding and trying to stay cool. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

That in its own way, is just as bad as 2 degrees. I just am unable to take that sort of heat. Hide inside, or go diving...probably the only thing I could do.

All the best

M

temps around 99 with 100% humity, it was very nasty and I didn't think I was gonna make it through it, turn on the A/C Kelley and be cool and relax. It is also good to give the toys a rest and come back to them later :thumbup:, I hope you and Debbie are well and stay cool through these hot times Kelley, I have family around Fort Worth and Dallas and I remember how hot it can get in the great state of Texas :surrender:

General Ray

....the weather here is sunny and cloudy,going detecting early Sunday. See you ojm
ps do you own mules? are they workhorses???

A mule is a cross between a donkey and a horse. A work horse is usually a heavy boned horse sometimes referred to as draft horses...big heavy horses. Also, a mule is normally more sure footed than a horse, but not as fast. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

PS: Do you still have that tall Sun Flower plant?