Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The tale of the air conditioner!

Jim Vokes NY

Well, let me tell you about how MY DAY started!

I woke up about 5:30 am in a really

relate! Sounds sorta familiar and of course its funny when it is someone else:lol:
Did it survive the fall?

I have had the sweats work down at the most imopprotune moments myself.

Thanks for sharing your embarassment with us. Mebby Sunny will tell us of some of hers :D Hummmm..I doubt it.

It sounds like it is time for a new AC unit to me :D

n/t

n/t

I wish I'd been hiding with a camera! :rofl:

Dave

n/t

n/t

and I really needed it, especially today. Can't put my finger on it, it was just not a good one at all for me. Thanks for the belly laugh, and cheering me up. :)

PS I'm glad you had on clean underwear too. That was one of my momma's first rules she taught me.................as you can state.........you just never know when you'll get caught with your pants down! Tee hee hee hee!!!

the least she could do! Heck, I'll come plug it in for you if you'll let me come to Florida with you and your wife for THREE MONTHS!! I need a trip! :)

PS I thought you were going to tell us it went thru your porch roof! See? It could have been worse.

And tell your neighbor, especially if he was young, that his day will come............it certainly will. :rofl: Just can't get over your story! Still laughing and smiling!

I assume that at the time this happened, it was not very amusing, correct? :lol: Debbie heard me laughing and came to the study to read this story...we both enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing and please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

That was hilarious to read. I would've went back to bed too ! Ya might wanna have the missus videotape your next project. Guaranteed first place on "America's Funniest Video's". Hope tomorrow's better for you !

n/t

tell me to wear clean underware because I never knew when I would get in a car accident and end up in a hospital.

She didn't seem to realize that if I got in a car accident the last thing that would be clean is my shorts!!:rofl:

n/t

n/t

n/t