Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Switchman

Justme

There once lived a man who had a wife and young son. The mans job was to throw a switch when a train approached that swung the bridge closed so the train could safely pass. When no train was coming the bridge remained open so boats and ships could pass underneath. For a long time the man and his small family lived happily. One day the man heard the train whistle off in the distance. He threw the switch. The bridge closed up so the train could pass freely. Then all of a sudden he heard a sound that made his heart stop. He heard his son screaming. His foot was caught where the two ends meet. The switchman looked down the track and saw the train rapidly approaching. He could have thrown the switch back and freed his son but the train would have derailed sending many passengers into the water. He made a decision. He turned his back and the train passed safely thereby sacrificing his son to save who knows how many passengers. Imagine the switch man's anguish as he goes home to tell his wife what happened.
How does this word picture affect us? We are all passengers on the train of life. Many of us go about our daily lives oblivious to the sacrifice our Father in heaven went thru in sending His Son to be born as a human and eventually die not only to prove thata perfect man could remain faithful, but also give a ransom Iin exchange for many. Good day folks

There are several scriptures just in the book of John that Jesus himself said he was "sent". There are passages written after Jesus ressurection that show him standing at God's right hand. Not being God himself. Revelation 1:1 shows us that Jehovah gave Jesus something. So how can the two be the same? I realize the scriptures will come flying out that Jesus stated "I and the Father are one". I totally agree with that. However didnt Genesis 2:24 say that a man and woman would be "one flesh?" Not literally one person, they are still two different individuals. How many times in the news do we hear about older folks that have been married for decades, one dies and the other dies sometimes within minutes of each other? Their lives and experiences are so intertwined with the same purpose. Its truly heartbreaking when I read things like this.
John 17:20-21 Jesus desired that his disciples be "one", and he stated yhat him and his Father were in union with each other. Have a good day

As usual you have been given scriptures that prove God is Jesus; and Jesus is God and the Holy Spirit is God! They are three persons in one or have three jobs but still is One God... God the Father, Jesus the Son and Savior of the World but we must believe and accept Him by turning away from our sins by repenting of them all; and God's Holy Spirit, Who leads and guides us into all TRUTH! If you refuse to believe then nothing that anyone says or any scriptures shown you will not open your mind to God's absolute truth! I hope and pray that you will someday and very soon before death comes or the Rapture of God's faithful saints! Amen! :angel: Ma

Ok ill present a challenge...find one scripture that states the holy spirit is a god.