Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Sin of Sodom and Gomorrah

Based on Biblical teachings you can't deny the fact that we are so close to living in Sodom and Gomorrah at this present time. We may have more (Lots) than Gomorrah had, but we are so close to Christ's return. Lord we pray for those who do not have a personal relationship with Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Father may many who come here seeking treasure, find the one true treasure Jesus Christ. Accept Jesus as your savior.Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and accept in your heart that God raised him from the dead and you will be saved. God Bless! George

Amen George! I'm with you brother & want to bring as many as I can with me to heaven. It is my hope that Almighty God will fill me to over flowing with Hid Spirit & desire to follow Him with every fiber of my being. Thank you George for your witness.

great word, and i fear it apples to much to america, as pot just got legalized & gay marriage , as for lots doauters they may have thought God wiped out the whole world againe so figured having children by dad was the only option, BUT if they had sought God the would have been given instructions that the would was not destroyed, but i so pose they where not prayer minded. let us also remember it never says lot was wicked or backslid but it does say that righteous lot was vexed by what he saw & heard, and yet he seems like a old fogy to his family who where not vexed by what they saw & heard but rather liked it free will they chose the bad like judas who sat under christ and never got it . that was a great word , very refreshing.