Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The San Antonio River starts at this site.............

Kelley (Texas)

We attended a law enforcement ceremony at The University of Incarnate Word...our son was being presented some awards. Afterwards, we were standing around visiting with folks when I found out that the spring that is the beginning of the San Antonio River was located on the campus. The San Antonio River starts at this spring and goes all the way to the Gulf of Mexico. I borrowed my wife's point and shoot camera and took these pictures.

[attachment 130505 IncardWord_3.jpg]

[attachment 130503 IncardWord_1.jpg]

[attachment 130504 IncardWord_2.jpg]

This is Heather and Brayden at the wall of the spring.
[attachment 130506 IncardWord_4.jpg]

The spring is dry at this time and only flows after some good rain. Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

i have been privileged to see the source of some huge rivers and it is enough to stand in awe.
Thanks Fred i enjoyed seeing the spring and source of a historic river!