Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Relationship with Our Lord Jesus Christ, Family and Friends our Greatest Treasure

coinworld

Hello All-

I've not been on the forums much since last summer due to a medical condition that I inherited from my mother (Pulmonary Emboli) blood clots in both lungs. Too make a long story short, I should have died last September, but the good Lord, spared my life and I am still around. Ironically, my biological mother died from the very same condition that I now live with. This experience so impacted my life that I just finished writing a book about my medical condition that nearly took my life last September. My book: "Miracles Still Happen", will be published March 6, 2015. Because of this experience I could not be silent in how God spared my life-period.

My point for writing this, is the greatest treasure we as treasure hunters could ever hope to find, is the Eternal Treasure found in only the Lord Jesus Christ. For those interested, both paper back and Kindle reader version will be available for purchase on my Miracles Still Happen website, which I am putting the link below. I hope this is not spam, but just wanted to share my experience with the metal detecting world, that contrary to public opinion-Miracles Still Happen and I am living proof.

http://www.personal-goal-setting.com/MiraclesStillHappen.html

Blessings -

Wayne

n/t