Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The problem with owning a big ol' Bulldog that thinks she is...........

Wayne in BC

tough! Not happy here, one cat in my chair and one strolling by "flagging her" :rofl:
BTW.....notice where the controller is?:thumbup: [attachment 9429 Bootsandcat001.jpg]
And when she thinks you are not looking:D [attachment 9430 Bootsandcat002.jpg]

It appears that you feed your animals well. They seem relaxed and get along with each other. Where do they sleep at night, at the foot of the bed? Thanks for posting the pictures. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

she is 4 years old now. My youngest daughter gave her to me as a tiny pup. She has a terrific personality and is very well behaved. Although nobody gets near the house if we are not home or tell her to "guard".
She sleeps at the foot of the bed, and on the bed if Carol has her way:D Those goofy kittens try to sleep on the bed too but i lock them out, mostly because i do not much like having a cat standing on my chest purring in my face at 3:00 am:blink:
Gotta go read your email now:D

problem with having the guests up here..... I cannot even use my own 'putor. I have to stand in line :)

I remember thos edoggies.... Big loveable dogs that have you wrapped around their paws!! :)

take care bud

Sunny skies

M

is probably thinkin .. "Kitty's rule!" :rofl:

Dave

I really did not like yur big ole pal, untill you showed this pictures---now, I love him.....it takes a special dog to allow those cats to flag him and treat him mean that way. There is a beagle that lives down the hill and when he comes up the cats chase him more than he chases my cats.

one day i went outside and all 3 of them were asleep in the porch swing, like all of them were best of pals

cats are special to me after owning the nightclub, but a dog like yours is soooooooo very keenly special

n/t

It was necessary to tell her that the kittens were not be trashed when we got them a couple weeks ago. Though she grew up with our big old tomcat and liked him a bunch, she would not allow a strange cat in the yard!
We lost the old guy last year, these are our new "mousetraps":)

the black one is very petite and friendly, she sits on my shoulder while i type this and watches the mouse pointer while purring and drooling on me:lol: the Tiger is more strongly built and a bit more reserved.

n/t