Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Photographer had to be NUTS!!

Royal

n/t

I always thought the moose looked silly when their rack is small like that

n/t

n/t

....the other day I noticed that the dishwasher in my carport ,which was being repaired,was fallen on to its front.I thought just the wind or cat made it tilt over.I casually lifted it upright and out scoots to baby racoons.Wish I had a camera,After the second critter popped out,I banged on the tub,then a puddle of pee formed all arund the cement.Inside were a few more baby racoons,I rushed to get a camera but they scooted out also,sure would have been a funny picture.I had to chuck dish away they made a mess.Next time I will find a better hiding spot to put cat food. :)

Happened in Montana, the Moose broke a horn off the statue of the Bison, left some blood and stayed for a couple hours trying. It created a bit of a traffic jam and you can see why nobody tried to chase the critter away till he was, er....done:biggrin:
[attachment 70778 Moose2.jpg]

ears erect, no danger yet, when the ears come down beside her head and the hair on her ruff stands up, you best get gone! I suspect a telephoto lense was used. Nice to see:clapping:

I kinda wish that I could see something like that first hand. Thanks for posting the pictures, I enjoyed seeing them! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t