Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The other night......

ojm bc

on the boob tube was rather a heartwarming show.It was about a professional comedian helping a group of mental patients,not sure if Bull was one. :)

In a nutshell no pun intended,he taught them more self-confidence by teaching them "stand up comedy".There was one rather cute lady,who came to the front stage wearing a wedding dress,she tells the audience,that she is into "bondage" :)

Another man,who looked ragged like Pat Paulson,said during his stand up act that he joined the 'shy peoples meeting, but when he got there,no one showed up :) :)He said heck I Will join the 'paranoid peoples club' but heck no one would tell me where it was held. :)

Another very young man who was in the luny bin,was one day totally nude,the nurse asked why he was naked,he replied I was told by the Docter , too expose all my problems here. :) :)

But seriously this was a wonderfull way to get them back on there feet,but for the grace of God it could happen to anyone,thanks for reading. oj bc

n/t