Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Nine (9) Foods You Should Never Eat

I like all beef hot dogs on the grill occasionally. I buy the Natures Promise ones with no hormones or nitrites....their bacon is the same.

Many, many years ago, while layed off from my regular job, I had an opportunity to train to become a 'Smoker' for hotdogs, sausages, hams, etc. after working there, for several months, I could not look at a hotdog without becoming instantly sick. You see...I saw first hand what went in to making those things and - believe me - had you had the same opportunity you likely would have had the same response. It tools years before I would consider eating a hotdog of any kind. If you & most Americans knew what parts of the animal were included, ground up, and then put into skins to be smoked, you probably wouldn't eat them.

A couple of cousins of my cousin on her dad's side worked in a cookie factory and when the dough fell on the floor, it was picked up and used for the chocolate cookies, so a person never knows what they are truly eating, but hopefully the heating and cooking takes out most of the germs....they got to where they couldn't eat any cookies back then but maybe they can now....just don't know! :unsure: :angel: Ma

I have watched films on many foods we eat...truly sickening and disturbing. The bugs, parasites, puss, rodent feces, you name it, so much is allowed to pass. If I went totally on those films, I wouldn't eat anything accept what I grow....and that's not enough. So what's the answer?

Pray for Jesus to come quickly and put an end to this sick, sinful, greedy world and that is the only thing I can think of to do for now, as too many cannot grow their own food nor afford the organic foods, which may not even be grown organically.....let us lean on and trust in Jesus for godly wisdom and the provisions to purchase and /or grow what is good for us to eat!! Please dear Jehovah God, save those who will be saved and then Come quickly, Lord Jesus and catch away Your own, who are true believers in You! Amen! :angel: Ma

man kind is killing it self with every kind of additive on every food that is processed:thumbdown:Organic food very expensive,and who knows if they are telling the truth:shrug:Your immune system is the key to what defense you have.GOD have mercy on all of us:happy: