Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The "Nightmare Dream" story..................

Kelley (Texas)

I was extremely tired last night and figured that I would get a good night's sleep...wrong! I had a horrible nightmare, woke up in a cold sweat. What was ironic was that the characters in the dream were similar to some of the folks on this Forum.

The story started at an airport over in Tennessee, just a group of friends from other parts of the country and Canada meeting for three days of fishing at a lake by the name of Reelfoot Lake. All these friends had met on the computer Internet years earlier, and friendships had formed among them. Here they were, meeting in the flesh for the first time: Mike Rollings and Wayne Willis from Canada, Roy Otterman from Michigan, a retired military man by the name of General Raymond...wait a minute, one person had not arrived yet! Everyone was in the airport lobby waiting for the missing friend, a female friend by the name of Linda "Sunny" Mckinney from a small town in Arkansas called Gravel Pit...her plane had not yet arrived.

As the friends waited, they chit chatted in small talk. Wayne made the comment that they really had not planned on Sunny going on this fishing trip with them...some of them had given Sunny a hard row to hoe, always doing something to yank her chain, and Wayne was probably more guilty than the rest of them.

Wayne looked around and said, "Does anyone know what she looks like?" Roy said, "She has blond hair and will be wearing a name tag with the name Linda written in big bold letters." General Raymond injected some lip, "I don't know why we had to invite her, she will just cause problems." "We did not invite her" shouted Wayne, "She invited herself by promising to clean the camp area, cook the meals, and clean the fish!" Mike thought for a minute, then added to the conversation "I hope this was not a trick, telling us this just so we would let her tag along." "Say, let's give her the benefit of the doubt, but watch her closely" said Roy.

Then the dreaded moment arrived, the plane with Sunny had finally parked and the passengers were en route to the lobby. After about half of them had entered the lobby, Wayne spotted a beautiful blond haired woman standing off the side...he got pretty excited! "That is one beautiful woman, look at her!" Wayne was beside himself as he told the others, "do you think that is her?" General Raymond looked and shouted, "That is her, she has a name tag with the name Linda written on it!" Wayne looked again and said, "I guess having her along will work out just fine, let me handle this." "Watch me introduce myself" Wayne said as he approached the beautiful blond haired woman.

He was thinking how beautiful she looked, just like a movie star. Right then and there, he decided that he was going to really make a first impression...he walked up to the beautiful woman, threw his arms around her and joyfully told her, "Hello there, I am glad that you decided to spend three days with us, may just be the best threes days that you have ever spent fishing!" The beautiful woman looked both shocked and confused, never had a strange man walk up to her before and throw his arms around her. Wayne saw the puzzled look on her face and said, "I am Wayne!" All of a sudden, Wayne felt a heavy hand on his shoulder and a chill went up his spine when he heard the words, "What are you doing messing with my wife?" The look of fear showed on Wayne's face as he turned and looked into the eyes of a man that must have been seven foot tall and weighed pretty near three hundred pounds, all muscle with no fat. Wayne uttered the words, "Sorry, I am outa here!"

As Wayne approached his friends, who were bent over from laughing so hard, he noticed a blond haired lady that was wearing no shoes standing among them. She had a big smile on her face as she said, "hi! you must be Wayne. I am Sunny, from Gravel Pit, Arkansas!" A subdued, red faced Wayne could only utter, "Hello, yes, I am Wayne."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of part 1. Would you folks like for me to continue the story? Let me know! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :devil:

but i did not see the lady first, because your hat was in the way and the beautiful lady hugged you first while gushing about how she just loved short Cowboys! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

when I was riding and working them. :rofl:

Are you planning on going out in that new boat tomorrow? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

we were testing some changes to the ballast and steering, as well as programming the GPS and Radar.
Maybe in the next couple days we will be fishing. We will trailer it to the other side of the Island and see if his Hummer will pull 11000 lbs over a mountain with an 11% grade :D

Have a good night Fred, and lets see if the rest of the dream gets anyone else in trouble :devil:

n/t

n/t

that got in trouble. Your sorta had a hand in getting into trouble too! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I am having a little trouble putting it down in words, but doing the best that I can. Part of the problem is that it was a dream, not something that actually happened...I kinda think that folks on the Forum like to read about "real" things in life, actual adventures, not some story based on a nightmare dream. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Wayner and Mike and Alice just hugged me like they thought I was just coming in from San Francisco!! Well the two fellas did anyway! :D

It sounds like a good story in the making and it is good to have a woman fetching and carrying for us. It is good that she is able too as we men folk will be out fishing all day, doing what men do best, catching fish. She can be doing what wimmin do best, well not what they do best cuz she is a married lady and all but she can gut the fish, haul garbage, roll up our sleeping bags, cook, wash dishes, make sure the outhouse is clean and there is plenty of toilet paper. There are many ways she can have fun in camp while we are out providing!

Being pretty only gets them so far in a remote fishing camp because unlike us men folk wimmin just naturally start getting funky and haggard looking after a couple days of doing and chasing. Men just get more rugged and manly looking! Them hillbilly gals like a funky man it seems. some say they don't and gag at the manly looking and smelling man but I think it is just part of the hillbilly mating ritual. I am not sure of that though!

I hope you continue with your dream Fred! I am sure the real Linda is copying it to make a copy for her grand kids!!

I do not quite understand why certain other members of the forum make such a big deal of it!!!:rofl::rofl:

Sunny skies

M

PS. How is the house selling going??

M

n/t