Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The next generation

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
I got to spend the weekend with these hoodlums lol
Elexa dug her oldest coin yet with the 1883 with cents "V" nickel
Myles was really pleased with his Methodist SS {Sunday School} pin, it was in really tough condition but with a little tlc this came out of the crud.
I ended up with 3 silvers one quarter 2 dimes, the 12 is decent but the "02's are pretty worn.
The real keepers are the memories made :cry: Wont be long before they are kicking my old arse around on the hunt field this was an extremely tough site with lots of iron but potential. I have seen adults walk away empty handed and they both pulled out keepers. We all had 800's set the same Field 2 recovery 6 sens 20 bias 0
HH Jeff

Jeff,

I'm guessing I was about that age when I got my Compass Coin Hustler II.

Congrats on training the next generation.

Chris(SoCenWI)

Very well done gang... these new machines are very orthapedically friendly compared to the options we had at there age...nice finds..

Congratulations The memorial will always be more precious than anything you can find.
Enjoyed the read.

Great finds!ssme exact settings I’m using got four silvers this afternoon and a buffalo and a lot of wheat pennies.
HH
Mark

I have a grandson who likes to hit the sand. Hes got a bit of an advantage....... his hearing and concentration.

Cool finds and good memories, congratulations on both!

I love seeing the smile on my grandsons fac when he gets treasure at the beach, too cool!

Tony NJ

sgoss66 said:
That is superb, Jeff...the finds, AND hunting with your kids!!

I tried with my daughter, but she didn't take to it, much. I envy you!

Congrats!

Steve
These are my grand kids Steve, I'm an old dude. I guess I didn't mention it my bad LOL