Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The newest member of our home, "Bad Cat" .................

Kelley (Texas)

This is a picture of an older cat that showed up at our home a few months ago. He was in poor condition and wild when he showed up here for some food. He decided to stay and live at our home. He has put some weight on from the good meals we give him, but he is still some what wild in that he does not like to be petted. A few weeks ago, he whipped up on a neighbor's cat that came into our yard to get his food. When the neighbor complained to us, we reminded her that it was her cat that caused the fight. I doubt if Bad Cat will ever get tamed enough to become an indoor cat so we will have to find some way to give him shelter this winter if it gets extremely cold. I suspect that this cat is approximately fourteen or fifteen years old and may be partially blind in one eye. I wish that Bad Cat could talk and could tell us about how he became a stray...I suspect he was probably abandoned when some family in the area moved away. It is sad that people treat animals this way. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 143506 badcat10-26-09.jpg]

Having said that, nice cat Fred... And he found an ideal home.. :thumbup:

calm seas

micheal