Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The MXT Edge

Randy In Kc

I ordered this new book last night. Has anyone read it yet and if so does it have some good info. It sounded pretty informative in the review in Mays Western and Eastern Treasures.

It's a great book. You'll love it if you're getting to know your MXT better. Good luck and keep us posted.

Hey Randy.....The book is awesome. Some of the stuff in it is, in my opinion, way too technical for the average person that just wants to understand how the machine works so they can have alot of fun. I keep my copy in the bathroom so it gets read quite a bit....:rofl: But it really is a fabulous tool....but just like any other tool, you must use and understand it and apply that knowledge to the MXT. Well worth the money. Good luck

THE BOOK on the MXT. Will give you information and insight it will take years to completely assimilate. I carry mine with me and it is tabbed and highlighted like crazy. I still find something new every time I open it up. Enjoy!:super:

Randy,

I attached my MXT Edge book to the coil, but so far it improved my finds any. Ha! Seriously, its a great book for the MXT owner who wants to understand their machine in depth. That probably includes just about all of us.

Pete

putting it under my pillow at night to see if it soaks in or maybe in my hat while I hunt, ha ha. A little knowledge never hurts.

I had doubts about this book for some time. I have a few other books that claimed to be the end-all on various things, but all were a bit disappointing. I just received the book yesterday and it is amazing!! I thought I knew just about everything about my MXT, but I don't. The depth of information is astounding and very little of it is "fluff". This is the first really PRACTICAL manual I have ever found dealing with MD'ing information.

I bought the book from Connie Green at Southern Treasures, and I highly recommend them for any MD'ing needs. Super folks!

You can't go wrong with this book!

Marc

Mine is arriving today(I hope)Can't wait to start reading. By the way my MXT arrived Yesterday :hot: 106 degrees here in Tn. but I still enjoyed Practicing with it.