Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Muslim World

Sandtick

First off, I'm a little nervous about posting this link because I feel that I'm opening myself up for attacks by fellow Christians on this site.

For new Christians , like myself, this was a very informative sermon given at my Church last Sunday about the Muslim people.

I would like to share it with anyone that is interested (hopefully I'm allowed to post this). The actual sermon starts at roughly 39 minutes into the video and last a good half hour.
The speaker is Fouad Masri whom is the founder of Crescent Project which enable Christians to reach out to the Muslim community.

http://vimeo.com/76379425

Please, if you feel the need to negatively react to this, send me a private message and "dumb it down" for me. I'm not as well verse as many on here and many in-depth teachings usually go over my head.

Reading the book of Revelation, I fully believe there will be a multitude of Muslim people who will accept Christ in the last days. It's already happening around the world. Ironically there doesn't seem to be a mass movement by Jewish people to do the same.

Senior Seeker, great point!

About the only separation between us, as Christians, and Islam is the Divinity of Jesus Christ as the Son of God. I do believe that can be overcome, and your prediction will be fullfilled.

Hi Henry....now you can see why our nation is like it is and going down into the slimy pits of a third world...Falling for lies and believing them! Oh dear God Jehovah save those who will be saved and then come quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Ma, I don't understand. You do not think spreading the word of Jesus to Muslims is good? What part of Fouad Masri message do you think was a lie?
Not trying to stir anything up just not understanding your comment.

Muslims and their religion is peaceful and won't speak up to truth and bend backwards to the point of not offending them....even not speaking the truth about God Jehovah in Jesus' name! I tried posting to you by PM but like on here I can't get written what I would like to because of many problems trying to post! Yes, I believe we should try teaching them about Jesus but not when our rights of living for Jesus are being taken away by Obama and the Communists, Muslims and Tzars he has appointed to serve and the people have elected because they are fooled and don't know what is coming upon America and the whole world really fast! Too many asleep and need to awaken before it is too late! Amen!

As far as I said that the Muslims worship Mohammad I apologize...instead they worship Allah, the moon god and false god! The one and only true Jehovah God Who came in the flesh in Jesus' name to be God with us and He is! Amen & Amen!

I have gone through with this same stuff on the Views Forum with Nestor and because of all the arguments and complaining with an unbeliever as Moderator, 3 Christians were banned from being able to post there and one was completely banned from all the Finds Forums...therefore, I will not post any more concerning my faith in Christ and what I believe....but will try and answer other posts concerning other matters! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma

Wrong again...

Wrong about Muslims worshiping Mohhamed, and now WRONG about Muslims worshiping a moon god....

In Arabic, the language that Muslims predominately speak, ALLAH is GOD.... It is a derivative of the Arameric word for GOD... ELAH.

Since we believe that Jesus spoke Arameic, then, if JESUS ever said GOD, He would have said ELAH.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Elah/elah.html

To hear the Arameric word for GOD... ELAH... CLICK on the little speaker icon on the above link... sounds like ALLAH to me.

Wrong again...

Our God is the SAME GOD that Muslims worship and pray to five times daily, on thier knees.

If you BELIEVE that Muslims worship a false God, because they beleive that Jesus was , according to the Holy Quran, "A GIFT FROM GOD TO ALL OF US," and that Jesus was a great prophet, but they believe that God had no children, then you must, also, beleive that Jews worship a false God, because they do not even recognize Jesus at all. Is that not correct?

In Arabic, the language that Muslims predominately speak, ALLAH is GOD.... It is a derivative of the Arameric word for GOD... ELAH.

Since we believe that Jesus spoke Arameic, then, if JESUS ever said GOD, He would have said ELAH.
http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Names_of_G-d/Elah/elah.html

To hear the Arameric word for GOD... ELAH... CLICK on the little speaker icon on the above link... sounds like ALLAH to me.