Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

the mikromaxes has a better speaker than T and V

sling

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZN5Z3lpFoM
well i think the new speaker what tesoro use in the HOT series isnt that smooth and nice as it was in the micromaxes.but the HOT certainly deeper!

Im not sure if its the speaker, or the components they use to generate the power to the speaker???? According to a fella I talked to at Tesoro, they did research on hearing loss, and they found that the high tones seem to be what people lose first, so they are gearing the detectors to put out more of a low tone. But I agree, I like the older detectors sound alot better.

I have noticed that the speaker on the Tejon and the Silver Umax aint as loud as the Compadre an the Edorado "no phones ofcorse "

I have hearing loss, and the speaker on the Silver U Max is right on. I can hear faint signals quite easily in normal surroundings.. I don't like phones, and will only use them in high background noise areas. I have been going out alone in remote areas and want to hear what is around me. The silent operation, with the attention grabbing signal works very well........Cordially Nad

The Silver has a pleasing sound. And thank goodness that battery check when you turn it on is gone! And the new battery check is much more pleasing. The harmonics are great.:thumbup:

sling said:
well i think the new speaker what tesoro use in the HOT series isnt that smooth and nice as it was in the micromaxes.but the HOT certainly deeper!
[size=large]The "smoothness" of audio quality isn't all a matter of the speaker. Fat is, it has little to do with the speaker since it's in the electronics and the methods of filtering and audio processing.

The older Tesoro models operated "quieter" or "smoother" than the