Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The lovely Mrs. Phelps came through,again:inlove:......

warthog

As all of know, I am going to start recording some of my music, starting with instrumental gospels. This morning, I was telling the lovely Mrs. the next time we go to town, I want to look for just a simple recorder, either a CD, or micro cassette recorder, just to put down some tracks, to get a feel for the sound, etc., before I spring for the high $$ stuff. The lovely Mrs. said "HOLD THAT THOUGHT!!!", disappeared for 5 minutes and came back with a bag with a micro cassette recorder,2 micro cassettes, AND : Fresh AA batteries for it!!! :clapping:...She told me "if I had known that's what you wanted, you would have had it LONG AGO"!!!.....WELL, I laid down my cover of "The Old Rugged Cross", using different placement of the recorder, volume, different ways of doing the song, etc.......Bottom line is that this recorder works pretty well;........ALTHOUGH it is not the quality of that other recording equipment I will eventually buy, it gives me a good feel for what the finished product may sound like-minus the many out-takes from my inevitable minor playing mistakes which may not be noticed by most, but in this area, PERFECTION is the name of the game; baby.......As good as this sounds, I cannot WAIT to see how it sounds with my new Martin guitar, and my new recording equipment, with a built-in mixing board, and 4 track capabilities.........:cool::crazy:.........:thumbup: TOO BAD,I cannot transfer this cassette to a CD,I would send y'all a copy, but we will all have 2 wait for the finished product next year, amen............