Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The look

Dan-MO

I never had a sister,3 boys my mother had
And though we were full of mischeif,we were never really bad
We were taught respect and discipline that didn

or even worse, try to be a bud, a pal.. kids need/want that discipline.

Well donwe

Calm seas, clear water

M

so glad you are back with us, for you are such a talented writer. I enjoy your poems so much! Thank You! :)

Momma's "LOOK"! :blink:

[attachment 14059 thelook.jpg]

and his eyes would squint a little! Since I was such an angel, Johnboy and Lil Brother got most of them. Took them some time to figure it out! :lol:

The stuff nightmares are made of. :cry:

by my greatgrandpa. When I disobeyed, he would hand me his barlow and tell me to cut a swich. That anticipation and the sadness in his eyes was far worse than any whippin I ever got, plus if I didn't cut a good one, he would do it and it would be much worse.

Dave

n/t

trouble once, and I cut a little bitty switch, and wiseguy Johnboy took in a branch of a tree about three inches in diameter. I do not remember what happened,.............I just thought, boy are you dumb! He's gonna beat you to death with that tree!! :)