Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The local dealer promotion sponsored by the White

btnmoneymover

I don't want the prizm for free with the V3 so you guys think there is wiggle room to come down on the price for the V3 & headphones

It's not all dealers. I see 9 states listed. Rob

[attachment 154491 2010-03-04_220231.jpg]

There is always wiggle room when dealing with a dealer.

MoneyMover -

I was is in the same frame of mind as you...I didn't want the Prizm III, I talk with my local dealer and made a nice deal.... Just bought the V3 yesterday, took it out for a 30 min spin in the yard....found a nickel, a penny and a tab. The machine is really nice...lot to learn.

The promo is everywhere in the US, the ads are regional.

You can go here http://whiteselectronics.com/ and type in your zip code for the dealers near you. White's policy is V3 sales must be face to face with a dealer unless you are Kellyco or are wanting a used V.

ANY White's products needs to be face to face with a dealer. No prices are shown on any online dealer and cannot be bought using a cart/checkout option.
Real bummer actually. I cant even buy a coil for my dfx without calling all over, my local dealer has zero whites products.
I would be more inclined to buy a DD, and 12 incher, and 6x10, and shooter if i could only add to a cart.
I might get a V3 someday, just now, there seems too many going back to factory for coil/Box problems, needing recalibrating.

there seems too many going back to factory for coil/Box problems, needing recalibrating.

This is one I have to disagree with. This really hasn't been a problem. I some cases it was user error and Whites replaced them anyway. In two cases after they were wrong they didn't own up to it. Rob

Actually the promo is not everywhere in the US.

It is not available through online factory sales nor is it available through Kellyco or non-participating distributors/dealers. It is being offered through Regional Distributors and Local Dealers who wish to participate. When the customer enters their zip code if the distributor is participating the regional unadvertised special will be listed. The dealers with the "Spectra Select" logos are participating dealers - however I would advise calling the regional distributor to double check as we have some dealers who are Spectra Select Dealers that have chosen not to participate in this special.

And we do have some dealers that offer a discount off the Spectra cost if the customer does not want the Free Prizm III.

HH - Andrea

So what would be the Big discount off the V3 & Headphones ? If I dont want the Prizm lll for Free ? I will listen if I can get the $300 off the the V3 & Headphones with shipping!