Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Little Girl and the Cop................

Kelley (Texas)

A cop was on his horse waiting to cross the street,
when a little girl on her new shiny bike stopped beside him.

'Nice bike,' the cop said. 'Did Santa bring it to you?'

'Yes Sir,' the little girl said, 'he sure did!'

The cop looked the bike over and handed the girl a $5 ticket for a
safety violation.

The cop said, 'Next year, tell Santa to put a reflector light on the
back of it!'

The young girl looked up at the cop and said,
"Nice horse you've got there Sir. Did Santa bring it to you?'

Paying along with the girl, he chuckled and answered, 'Yes, he sure
did!'

The little girl looked up at the cop and said,
'Next year tell Santa: The pecker* goes underneath the horse, not on top.'

*Note: The word "pecker" was inserted and replaced another more graphic word in order to adhere to the guidelines of this Forum. For those of you who would desire to read the story in it's original form, I will offer the following hint. The word starts with a "D" and ends with a "K" and has four letters. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

I have to be careful to adhere to the guidelines of this Forum and at the same time not run adrift of Sunny. Just as important, over the years I have established a good reputation of being a quiet type of South Texas cowboy, one that seldom rocks the boat, or stir things up on the Forum, never one to bait anyone or make anyone yell...I do not want to tarnish that reputation. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

n/t

Prick? :D