Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Last Days :sadwalk:

C.J.M.

As we walk in this nation we see the darkness that Satan has brought .God's word warns us as to what is coming.
Tim:3 verses 1-5. '' But know this ,that in the last days perilous times will come.
For men will be lovers of themselves ,lovers of money,boasters,proud,blasphemers,disobedient to parents,thankful,unholy,unloving,unforgiving,slanders,without self- control ,brutal,despise rs of good .Traitors,headstrong,haughty,lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God.
Having a form of godliness,but denying its power."
TIM:4 VERSES 3-5 "For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine,but according to their own desires,because they have itching ears,they will heap up for themselves teachers;and they will turn their ears away from the truth,and be turned aside to fables,
but you be watchful in all things,endure afflictions,do the work of an evangelist,fulfill your ministry."
Jesus is the key that opens the doors to eternity in heaven.Do not leave earth without him!!!:thumbup:

Amen, Bro Bill--we know not how long God allows us mortal life on this sinful earth but knowing & believing in Jesus & walking daily with Him in His light of truth our journey here can be made easier by leaning on & trusting fully in Jesus to someday arise by God's Holy Spirit's power within us & be with Him forever in His peace, joy & love forever more! Praise God & Thank You, Lord Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

Twrcrane--The Great Tribulation & then there will be disasters & sufferings like we haven't seen as yet; hopefully, most of us who believe in Jesus & have Him as our Savior & Lord, will have gone up in the RAPTURE of God's faithful saints & will escape God Jehovah's wrath coming upon the whole earth & those left behind who do not have the assurance of eternal life with Jesus, Who is God with us & the One & Only Savior, Whose death & resurrection, gives us His salvation grace through our repenting of all sin to be with Him in His Kingdom forever more, as no sinner nor sin can ever enter into God's glorious land! Sorry, ye Aint seen nothing yet of the HORROR that is coming upon all who listen to the Antichrist's LIES & follow him! SAD!! God Bless & if not saved--Please believe & be saved from a fiery hell before it is too late--After mortal death is too late! :angel: Ma

I'm fully aware the great tribulation is coming rapidly. The scripture that was cited by the other gentleman describes exactly what is going on now and getting worse. It's very important to accept Jesus as not only a savior but a role model. 1 Peter 2:21.

Some might not like this but think what has happened over time.

Going back into the 70s - about the last time I believe there was a believe in revivals.

Since the 70s we've seen a decline (opinion) in humanity. The Ten Commandments have been removed from schools, liberalism continues to gain strength (seemingly), abortions have become common, metal health issues have become a dangerous monsters, suicides have increased.

Go back further to 1933/34 when the FDRs New Deal came into play which seems to be the starting place of a slippery slope. Overtime people have been looking more toward the government supplying their needs rather they themselves gaining skills on their own to be self-sufficient.

Not pointing fingers - but I wonder where Christians and the Christian Church have gone to. Do pastors preach against sin or do they do more of a feel good sermon.

Take stock of prayers in church services, Sunday School classes, home groups. My guess - lots of prayer requests for health issues but how many do you hear regarding someone's salvation?

I still believe - more out of hope that God grants a little more grace - that one great revival will take place.

Ask yourself this question - and observe - does your church have "cigarette butts" at the door? Are there people attending who you would find at a bar on a Friday or Saturday night - coming and hearing the gospel?

Time for the church and Christians to become a force. There are souls out there that need to meet Jesus Christ.

Yes! Kansas Jay_Jayhawks, The truth is being told by you--But I have one exception, maybe two--There is supposed to be a great revival before the coming of Jesus to catch away His faithful saints from His wrath that is coming in the great tribulation, or this is my understanding anyway? Next the ones who go to bars & etc & then to church on Sunday are what you call lukewarm Christians or not really saved period & are not to teach, preach or have special places in the church, for they are not role models for Jesus; but if they don't claim to be Christians than they need to attend church to hear God's Holy Word preached to, hopefully, save them by His holy spirit's conviction & their repentance from sinning, willfully, after accepting Jesus Christ as their Savior & Lord!! Hearing the gospel truth comes by hearing it from Holy Spirit filled preachers or anointed Christians testimonies! Sinners need to attend but not partake of any church office when still sinning before God & partaking of the world's sinfulness! YE WILL know them by the fruit they bear!! :angel: Ma

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
... Next the ones who go to bars & etc & then to church on Sunday are what you call lukewarm Christians or not really saved period & are not to teach, preach or have special places in the church, for they are not role models for Jesus;... Ma

Sorry for not be clear. Let me rephrase regarding those who most likely would be found at bars … I'm using these folks as an example of a person who is not saved. If they are attending church many people (especially in smaller communities) probably now this person is at the bars. The real question is - how is the church treating them? Are they being ignored? or are they being ministered to.

Take a different rout - what happens when people who stand out in some form or fashion. Example - my generation didn't, in the early years, get ta toos or body piercings. Today's generation it is almost anything is acceptable. So there is a cultural divide in views. So how do "older by age" Christians accept and minister to this younger generation. The main point - are Christians able to see past the difference and see what God looks at and overlook what "they" might not agree with.

I hope you are right - experiencing a great revival would be glorious.

Yes! We are truly a different generation. as I will be 84 in July, & have lived through WWII, I was 10 in July, 1945, when the Holocaust war ended by America & our allies fighting a horrible war of torture, death & destruction by bombs dropped on both sides, the murder by guns & death marches--WARS are HELLS on earth!! If there hadn't been two atomic bombs dropped on Japan Hiroshima & Nagasacki ? the war would have continued to how long we do not know but God interceded to help deliver the world from EVIL Hitler & the other EVIL Emperors & the war ended & freed the remaining Holocaust camp survivors from farther torture of being worked & starved to death! My Uncle ( my dad's brother) helped free them -- He was in Italy during that time!! Now the reason I've brought this time in history up in my writing concerning your question about today's sinners how they dress & etc in their appearance by the confused conditions of their minds this is by satan & their service for him--God is never the Arthur of Confusion!!

The question of how do we treat sinners whose appearance most of we of the older generation don't approve of by seeing them attending church! Well where else can they hear God's Holy Word & be saved or even be renewed fresh in their faith if saved? Therefore, like any sinner Christian Bro & Sisters, they should be treated with welcoming, kindness & love but not agreeing with their sins nor joining them in places where evilness of darkness dwells, unless God calls His PPL to preach in these places of iniquity!

An example of hindering & causing damage to sinners & even those saved & forgiven by repentance & God's grace is my nephew & his friend both wanting to attend church services--W.L., my nephew, was saved & filled with God's Holy Spirit & serving Jesus UNTIL he & his friend stopped at a church whose preacher really offended them & turned W.L. against preachers & God so much that he completely backslid & is serving the lying devil like he was serving Jesus! Very bitter! You see they had been working & were not dressed properly & too dirty to be in his Lord's house; so they were turned away & fell from grace--I know my nephew has but don't know for sure about his friend!! But God got a hold of his heart, soul & mind once; so I am hoping, he will return to Jesus' Sheepfold before he passes away in his mortal life--W.L. does have some Tatoos but after all this happened!

I just read Hebrews SIX & as usual God prepared the way to answer my question & increase my hope for W.L. & all who tasted the goodness of God but fell away!! & kind of answered your question, too! Sinners are spiritually blind & deaf & can't see the gospel truth till they have hearing ears & seeing eyes which comes by hearing God's truth that He loves them & wants them saved by believing faith in Jesus & by repentance (turning from their willful sinning against Jesus, the One & Only Savior--Who is God with us, Whom died bearing our sins upon Himself & paid sin's debt in full! Is that automatic?) NO, for we must accept & believe in His death, burial & resurrection in each sinner's place & then by obedience & faith we live for Him & witness His goodness to other sinners or those in weak, lukewarm faith to truly believe & live for Him, too!

Therefore, let us NOT turn anyone away from the House of our Lord unless there is mockery & disturbance in the church services which causes trouble & confusion!! An example--I was attending service at a small Pentecostal church in the country when some young men were asked to leave politely because of their mockery & laughter which I really didn't notice because of sitting farther away! I asked the one conducting the services, who wasn't really pastoring but her husband had been the pastor before his death; so Sister Story was keeping their church going--A very dedicated Prayer Warrior for the Lord & I became very good friends with her & was being fed the truth; so I drove nearly two hours just to be there each way until I had to quit, for sleepiness was a problem before arriving back home--I didn't want to have an accident!! Anyway--their being able to stay might have helped them to receive Jesus but I doubt it for satan uses mockery, laughter & etc to disturb others who might have been saved! Another example of sinners mocking was that the pastor of a Baptist church that was near to where I lived told a story about 3 young men mocking in another church he had preached in & were asked to leave & as they did they cursed & told God to send them to Hell & He did for just a little later they lost control of their car, hit a tree & all three died & never receiving Christ they most likely are suffering in hell until the final Judgment of Jehovah God when He will cast them I into the Lake of Fire which is eternal punishment--the second death!

Well I will stop & hope this helps many to accept PPL into their churches & witness to them to save them from being cast into everlasting fire & those (like that preacher), if W.L. & his friend never get truly saved, their guilty blood will be on his hands! SAD!! God Bless & if anyone doesn't know Jesus as their own personal Savior & Lord --Seek Him & ye shall find Him & Ask & ye shall receive Him by believing faith & as a new creation In Christ Jesus; OH, how happy & blessed ye will be! Amen! :angel: Ma