Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Hunter's Lodge - Finale

have a photo of that old Firebird? A neighbor across the street, two houses to the right, the one whose daughter plays on the high school soccer team, has an old 69 green colored Firebird in his garage. He said that it was his first car and will restore it one of these days. It is in poor condition from being stored out behind the barn where he grew up.

This is a good story! What ever became of Lori? Do you ever see any of your high school friends that went on this ski trip? Thanks for posting this story, very enjoyable to read. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

Some rather strange and wierd things have happened to me over the course of my life. Some were much wierder but certainly seeing a ghost and talking to him is high on the wierd scale, that was my first time seeing one. I sometimes wonder why I didn't just hop back in the Firebird and tear out of there. Perhaps it was because I didn't want to seem like a wierdo by running out of the cottage screaming "Ghost, Ghost!, Runn for your life!!", especially with a gal I'd just fallen hard for sitting in my car. Perhaps it was because I felt that a spirit entity wouldn't have a problem stopping me if I had made a run for it; I've never been one to turn tail and run anyway.
After the initial contact and the chat with the Hunter, I didn't feel worried about my safety or Lori's either for that matter. I was so exhausted that I slept well but rose early just the same. Lori and I were together for 10 years but it didn't work out in the end, as so often happens with teenage love affairs.

Cheers,

BDA:cool:

me to read before I turn in for the night. That Lori seemed like trouble as all girls can be at that age. Did you ever see her again Eric? Is that who you are married to know? did you ever go back to the family cabin and run into your half friendly spirit? I really enjoyed this story. We need more of them. We have a lot of fine writers on here, and perhaps we all need to gear up and contribute one. Thanks for sharing this with us, and on yeah, that was really nice of you to go get the Midol and Tampax! :rofl:

didn't make much sense but never talked to them :D I doubt I would have went back in that house that night.

Thanks for the story Eric. It took me a while to get to it but it sure helped for the re-post of the previous one. I needed the refresher.