Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The honeymoon...........

Wayne in BC

After returning from his honeymoon in Florida with his new bride, Virginia, Luigi stopped by his old barbershop in Jersey to say hello to his friends.

Giovanni said, "Hey Luigi, how wasa da treep??"

Luigi said, "Everyting was a perfecto except for da train ride down."

"Whata you mean, Luigi??" asked Giovanni.

"Well, we boarda da train at Grana Central Station. My Virginia, she pack a biga basket a food. She broughta da vino, some nice cigars for me, and we were lookina forward to da trip and open upa da luncha basket."

"The conductore comea by, waga his finger at us anda say, we no eat insida dis car. Musta use a dining car. So, me and my beautiful Virginia, we go to a dining car, eat a biga lunch and starta ta open da bottle of a nice a vino!"

"Conductore walka by again, waga his finger and say, we no drinka in disa car! Musta use a cluba car!"

"So, we go to cluba car. While we wasa drink da vino, I starta to lighta my biga cigar."

"The conductore, he waga his finger again and say, we no a smokina disa car. Musta go to a smokina car."

"So we go to a smokina car and I smoka my biga cigar."

"Then my beautiful Virginia and I, we go to a sleeper car anda go to bed. We just about to go boombada boombada and the conductore, he walka through da hall shouting ata top of his voice...

Nofolka Virginia ! Nofolka Virginia !"

n/t

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you Wayne for this great story. What a way to start the day off.:clap: