Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Hidden Truth

butch...ar

There is a choice in life where sometimes we must do some mapping and surveying of our surroundings. One must use the data to be able to make new and purposefull descisons that will enrich your inner soul and heart. Our paths have many options but we have the option to choose which path to take. But there are times when our eyes are clouded by the immediacy of desire and we lose our long range sight.Remembering ,connecting with others along our paths gives lift to our wings as we soar to great heights, flowing to our spirits within. As we reach out and nurture to others we see clearly our ability to heal a wounded soul with a broken spirit. Our difference is reaching out instead of taking the wrong path or taking flight . We should take our burdens and put them in a pink ballon and allow them to take flight. Lie on your back sometime like you did as a child and watch the mysteries of the puffy white clouds.When gentle mists swirl about you and your surrondings, they signal and soften the edges of reality, making us look a little harder to see the truth in our next path. butch...ar-05

....I sometimes have to read posts a few times,to grasp the meaning.I'm sure we all see posts in a little differant way.your post today,kinda reminds me when I left my parents to live on my own.The first night I was teary eyed,but I knew it was the right move,and have not regretted it.
Later Orlando bc

take over our lives but we also must not except burdens from others. We can let loose of our own but are sometimes held down by the ones given to us by other. They are harder to shed. It is up to us to let them burden us or to shed them.

I hope things are going well for you

your message...but then again, the depth of my brain power has always been suspect. I have always been of the belief that we have some control over our destiny in life...we are in the driver's seat. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)