Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The heavens above :smile:

What i always find amazing is the amount of craters on the surface of the moon......the moon has been hit so many times and still is being hit by astroids etc.As we are only a stones throw from the moon,in astronomical terms,it seems we are being rarther lucky in not being hit by more than we are.....it seems that heavenly forces must be at work.

Heavenly Forces? YES! That is our Awesome God & Protector-- He created & set the forces in place! Praise The Lord! Our planet has lots of craters, too, but just don't see them from space like photos of the moon! :angel: Ma

Heavenly forces and a nice thick atmosphere to roast all the small stuff! We are indeed blessed living in this country.

Thanks Bill! The glory of the Heavens leaves no doubt by me that our Almighty God Jehovah created all there is & is real; therefore, I believe He is Who He says He is-- by all that I see in the heavens & on Earth & by His Spirit indwelling my saved soul! Amen! :angel: Ma