Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The heat is on -

steve in so la

I guess everyone's not detecting due to the heat. I went out this morn and lasted 1 hour before I started with the stomach illness. So I went home & it stopped.

Fall is just around the corner !

Steve in so la

Just not posting lately. seems not many are interested.

When it is hot with high humidity it is best to not be over exerting ones self.....Best to wait for Fall and cooler weather in areas where the ground is dry and packed hard. I liked the Fall and Springtime to go detecting but as you know I am too ill and unable to even get outside any more without someone with me to help me to walk and to keep from falling, so enjoy detecting while you are able to do so! God Bless and keep all well and safe! Amen! :angel: Ma

I sure know what you mean. When I first arrived here in California I took the Harley out without checking the weather. It was 111 degrees and was probably higher on the freeway. After 30 mile round trip felt the same way. Not a good feeling. Hope you don/t get too wet over there with what is out on the Gulf.