Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Greatest Worship season has started.....:please::thumbup:....

warthog

The Worship of our Savior's Birth.Marcia and I are VERY MUCH HONORED,AND PRIVILEGED,to being part of Worship music,for Christmas Services,this month.This is something,that not everybody is afforded,leading Worship of our Savior.We are SOOOOOO EXCITED,that it is beginning soon.Marcia is doing the sing 'CHRISTMAS Shoes',and Me and Ms.Breedlove are leading the whole place with 'Little Drummer Boy',at four different venues,among others: 'The First Noel',and 'Joy To The World'.I hope to get 'Little Drummer Boy' recorded and uploaded to Facebook,for all my Brothers and Sisters worldwide,amen!!!:clapping::thumbup:

The love of our Lord Jesus is shown in music, song and praise! He is to be glorified always but especially at Christmas time celebrating Christmas Day as His birthday, even though we are not sure when it was, but we know He was born to be crucified and live again for us, that we might be saved and have eternal life with Him! Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! Amen! Ma

'BIBLICAL JUSTIFICATION'?I need no 'biblical justification',when it comes to worshipping Father Or Son,REGARDLESS,of whether He was born in Winter,summer,Spring or summer,the dates are not an issue with me.

playing and singing for our Lord, for He is worthy of all praise, every day of every year, for Jesus is the Reason for the Season and celebrating His virgin birth! Amen! God Bless! Ma

Im just curious, where in the Bible are we instructed to honor Jesus birth. Dont get wound up about it. May be very interesting to actually do a little research into the origins of holidays, especially one as popular as the one comimg up in 3 weeks. Im not telling you what to celebrate or not celebrate, thats your choice. All im asking you to do is examine your traditions closely and see if they are in line with what the Almighty Creator Jehovah would like.

I used to be a Jehovah's Witness,wherein we were instructed 'it is better to celebrate someone's death,than birth',this is in the Word,somewhere....I let them mislead me,to the point my family (mother and sisters) wanted nothing,to do with me,and STILL,I WAS CONVINCED I WAS DOING RIGHT,but missing out on our wonderful gatherings was the worst thing of all,until I woke up and found the REAL FATHER AND SON,when I accepted our Savior,in 1998...In my opinion,there is not a thing wrong,in celebrating the birth of our Savior,as long as it is kept in context(Not spending money you don't have,having these out of control parties where all get drunk,etc..) .......I use my God- given ability to lead congregations in these wonderful CHRISTMAS carols we have,we spend wonderful,precious time with FAMILY,and FRIENDS.......As far as being Biblical,maybe yes or no,but I will say this: God delivered me out of a world that had,for me,a very much unwanted,and undeserved divorce,as well as serious back surgery at the same time,in 2011.He gave me a wonderful new life,a great new wife,and more outlets for my Gospel Song Ministry,than I can ever thank him for.He did all of this,FOR ME,AMEN.....I care much more,about giving than getting,during the CHRISTMAS season,and all other times throughout the year.YES,WE WILL,celebrate the Birth Of Our Savior this year,and every year God has granted me,on His Earth,whether Biblical ,or not......I am sorry for making you think I was miffed,please forgive me,sir.

Matthew.....Chapter 2----Tells about the wise men who followed the Star in the East to be able to give honor and gifts to the child Who was God born in the flesh, as the Messiah, God with us, that we might be saved! It took them so long to get to where Jesus was with Mary and Joseph in a house, that he was a young child by then and then Joseph took the family to Egypt for Herod would seek him and destroy the Holy One, called the King of the Jews! See verse 11 and see where the wise men bowed before Jesus to honor Him and of His being born, He Who would save us from our sins but we must believe in Jesus and serve Him faithfully by doing good works for Him! They brought gifts of Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh for Jesus and that is why we honor and glorify Him on Christmas Day, although it may not be His real birthday, but it is the one that we, as Christians, observe! Jesus is the reason for the season for us who love, worship and adore Him! That is why we give gifts to loved ones and friends to let them know we love and appreciate them like the wise men did Jesus! Today, the sinful world has entered in and changed it to over buying with drinking and parties that do not glorify our Heavenly Father! But we don't have to join them in what is evil and sinful but what is good and honorable to the One and Only Savior Who died by crucifixion, was laid in an empty tomb and then rose again and He lives forever more and we can also have eternal life with Him by accepting and living for Him by doing the service He calls us to do by God's Holy Spirit within those He saved by our repenting of all sin!

The Christmas Tree is not worshipped itself, but for what it represents! Jesus dying on a tree, the green is for eternal life, the red ribbons, garland and ornaments are for the blood He shed for us! The shiny tinsel is for the Stars' rays that shown so brightly that guided the wise men both day and night, just like Jesus, the bright and morning Star guides us in His light by following Him, faithfully! The colored lights represent the glory of God and all the stars that He created in the skies of our Universe and The beautiful lit Star on top represents the Star guiding the wise men on their journey to where Jesus, our Savior, lived that they might worship Him and give Him gifts! Sometimes there is a beautiful Angel on top of the tree, representing the angels who told the poor shepherds tending their sheep at night that their Savior is born for them and the whole world, Whom they went to see while He lay in a stable's manger.....wrapped in swaddling clothes, He humbled Himself
but He was born the King of the Jews! He laid aside His golden crown and left His throne to be virgin born as humanity, to wear a thorny one as He hang suffering and dying for all on a tree, and after placed into the tomb, He had risen before Mary and His apostles came to finish anointing Him for burial which were sweet spices that the wise men had brought Him while a child! There are many reasons for us to celebrate Jesus' birthday and to know that, though He died, He lived again and still lives and will save repentant lost sinners for having eternal life with Him, also! Praise the Lord Jesus, Who loves and cares for everyone but unless we believe and follow Jesus, the bright and morning Star, we cannot be with Him and blessed throughout eternity! I love You Jesus and Glory to God Jehovah for sending You to earth as fully man and fully God, Who could only bear our sins upon, Yourself, for me and all sinners! Amen! Ma

Thank you, WG Steve.....God is soooo Good and is Good all the time, as me son, Mike, always says! Continue worshipping and giving God glory and praise in all things! He has brought you far and has given you and Marcia the gifts to bring joy to His people through music and song for singing and worshipping, Jesus, His only begotten Son! Amen! God Bless! Ma

Just interested in wanting to know where Jesus was a king prior to coming to earth. Use scripture to back your statements please