Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly..!!

fastdraw

As I promised,.. I'm posting everything that I find so Its "Real" Once again, I hit the Backwoods of the Comstock Lode in Nevada. This is everything I found in 5 hours of detecting except for the 1960s Coors beer can which is not included in these photos . Everything you see rang up like a Christmas tree light, on my NOX 600. The one coin came out of the old 1860s train tunnel entrance. I'm a happy camper..!!

Attachments

• 20201111_172048.jpg
    20201111_172048.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 217
  • 20201111_154315.jpg
    20201111_154315.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 213
  • 20201111_172102.jpg
    20201111_172102.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 207
Wow that coin is in great condition!!

I don’t have the Christmas Tree light function 🤣🤣 jk

great hunt!!

As I promised,.. I'm posting everything that I find so Its "Real" Once again, I hit the Backwoods of the Comstock Lode in Nevada. This is everything I found in 5 hours of detecting except for the 1960s Coors beer can which is not included in these photos . Everything you see rang up like a Christmas tree light, on my NOX 600. The one coin came out of the old 1860s train tunnel entrance. I'm a happy camper..!!
There is NOWHERE I enjoy hunting more than the old hard rock mining ghosts. Congrats on your success!

Nice job fastdraw!! V nickels here never look as good as that one. Beautiful!!

fastdraw, congrats on the sweet v nickle variety ll. Like they say, dry desert conditions preserve finds much better than most places.
I pulled a few nice looking silver coins out of the ground in this dry Nevada desert that look good... but I've also pulled some silver coins out that look like garbage.