Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Ghost and the Darkness................

Kelley (Texas)

After reading the bear story provided by Ludy, I read some comments posted by folks that had read the story. One of the posted messages made reference to "The Ghost and the Darkness." After thinking about this for a few minutes, it finally came to me that this was a movie that I saw back in the late 1990's.

This movie took place in Africa and was about some killer lions that created problems for a group of people building a bridge. It had to be one of the best movies that I have ever seen. If you get some free time and want to watch a scary movie, this would be the one to watch. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

As a general rule, I usually like to watch a cowboy type movie and at the last moment decided to watch this movie...glad that I did. Another good movie that I enjoyed was one by the title of "Zulu." This was an older movie, but still very enjoyable. Last year, there was a movie called "Frozen Mountain" or "Colder Mountain" that I wanted to see, but never saw it. It was reported to be a good Civil War era movie. Debbie and I need to get one of those DVB players and hook it up to our TV set...we have a tape VHS player, but it is getting hard to get good tape movies for it. It appears that everything is now on one of those little 45 RPM record looking DVB disk. Our wedding anniversary is coming up and I will see if Debbie would like for us to go buy one, and our son can connect it to the TV for us. Those things have lots of wires, complicated to figure out how to hook it up to the TV, and just as complicated to figure out how to make it work. Some of these modern inventions are not very user friendly. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t