Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Frito man....

Dan-MO

It all started on December 23rd 2003 in the middle of a blizzard. I work for a company that provides medical equipment to people in their homes -including life support equipment like oxygen and ventilators .I have done this type work for 18 years and at this point in my career, I am a manager that does mostly administrative work and am responsible for the daily workings of 4 locations and 18 employees. I delivered and set up equipment for many years and still do so from time to time especially if it is a difficult or potentially dangerous job. I made a vow to myself when I first became a supervisor that I would never ask or order a employee to do something that I would not do myself

I don't mind helping others either, and do not expect anything in return. Occasionally in different ways you are paid back, even thought you don't want to be! Enjoy those Frito's! About a year ago, on the Beach Forum, someone posted pictures of a container that fell of a ship, laying on the beach, with the door open. There were bags of chips and such for a mile! :D

Next time you folks have a hot dog roast or something similar, why not invite that Frito Lay driver and his family? You both have a very "giving" attitude and could possibly become good friends. Thanks for posting this refreshing story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

enjoyed that chili and hot chocolate your wife gave him,maybe he just wants you to know he still appreciates it:).

There is a man [and a company] with a long memory and even if you do not eat them, I am certain that the chips are appreciated by those who get them from you.

You done good buddy!! :thumbup:

fair winds

Mikie

Great story Dan.

I take back all those bad things I"ve said about you Dan. Sure wished I had some Frito's ! :smoke: I loved this story Dan. Your's and the missus' giving spirit is surpassed only by your moral character.........but it's a photo finish ! Great going ! :thumbup:

the Freto Lay driver is returning the favor and it makes him feel good.

That is a fine thing you and your wife did. I hope I would do the same but many would not

It is a lovely story spiked with humor!! I really did like it! Thank you so much, for sharing it with me.

Maybe one day you can write a story entitled, "50 Ways to Eat Fritos" :lol:

aj

now have Frito Pie for life! :lol: Great story Dan, and I can just picture Linda entertaining all the mixed company! :rofl: