Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Flower Bed Treasure

Arkie John

The Flower Bed Treasure

An elderly lady died of a massive heart attack while working in her flower bed. Her husband supposed that during her death throes she must have lost her wedding ring, because it was not on her finger when he found her. He was completely distraught to have lost his life-long friend and soul mate.

But about four months later, the man happened upon a local detectorist, Dale, and asked if he would take a stab at finding her ring. He was most delighted and was over to the old man

n/t

years ago about a guy that found a nice ring. He gave it to his mother and later she had it apprased at 14000 dollars!

He suggested that you get any ring apprased before you gave it away, even to Mom :thumbup::laugh:

n/t

I think it would have been neat if he could have found the old man's wedding ring. Thanks for posting this enjoyable treasure story. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Glad you liked it, Fred. It was told to me yesterday by a co-worker who still has the ring. She doesn't wear it anymore because it is made of 18K gold and does not hold the diamonds in their mountings very well. Her husband has bought her a more modern ring in its place. So SHE is REALLY happy. <><

AJ

...from a co-worker who still has that antique ring. It just fell into my lap and just HAD to share it!!! <><

Johnboy