Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Final Events of Bible Prophecy

There are many preachers who study the prophetic word and have different opinions! Each Child of God with true believing faith should read and will study the Bible, diligently, and then they will understand the truth enough to make a good decision on their own and know whether any preacher is telling the truth or are just interpreting it the way they understand! To learn and know the truth for yourself, through the Baptism of the Holy Ghost (Spirit), will set you free from sinning and being a sinner! Christians who are true believers and know Jesus as their own personal Savior when they love Him and are able to call Him Lord and Master without embarrassment or shame in speaking and praying in Jesus' name! Amen! I listen to and watch Perry Stone, who is very good and knows and understands the Bible well! Is he or I perfect? NO, for we are still human and make errors like anyone else, but with the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as well as water, HE will guide and direct us when we ask and pray for understanding of the Scriptures if we will just obey and listen! Amen! May God Bless! Ma

Matthew 7:21 mentions one who is doing the will of God. What is Gods will? 1Timothy 2:4 provides the answer. What did Jesus command just before returning to heaven? Matthew 28:19-20 provides the answer. Does the church you attend fulfill that?

Yes, I pray giving honor and glory to God and lift up holy hands and dress soberly and when I do attend church services I dress appropriately in dresses and or skirts....I wear slacks or sweat suits but not to church....I pray for the unsaved and even our government officials even though I don't agree with them most of the time, but I serve God in the name of Jesus and not the laws that go against God's Laws or Commandments! I am not ashamed to stand up and tell about Jesus, for I am not ashamed of the gospel but love Him because He first loved me and by His mercy and grace saved me from all my sins which I have repented....but if I fail, I quickly say I'm sorry and ask His forgiveness. as for as remaining silent in the church, I listened but I also asked questions during Bible Study and Sunday School, and after saved and filled with the Holy Ghost, I was given a gift of writing Christian poetry as a witness to others and did read them during church service! I got truly saved by a woman preacher, who was more of a teacher, but she took over their church after her husband passed away and she was very good and because I was troubled and hurt by my ex and a man counselor and my father in the past, Jesus led me to Faith Tabernacle a small church with lots of love and care for one another about 2-1/2 hours drive from my home and I did it usually twice a week, until one night I became so sleepy that I had a difficult time getting all the way home! I love Jesus and He leads and directs me through His Holy Spirit, Who leads me into all truth as I seek and find and ask and receive! If you think I am not a godly woman, you are mistaken and now women can be called to serve Jesus in the capacity He calls them and many do a better job than men preachers, God doesn't respect one person or servant above another! God Bless! Ma