Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

the eyes have it

captRobert

took a spin down to the beach this morning, figured it would be mostly to myself since it was early and foggy overcast..also missed the low tide and figured that even if I found nothing it was still going to be worth it..

hunted about two hours, used my HH PI in the wet sand and hit on 14k white gold ring...went back to my car figuring that I'd go to my vlf machine and kick around in the dry sand before leaving...well supprise supprise two more rings, a looks silver mood ring, no marks, and a marked .925 and amazinginly ALL BANDS...i mentioned it before thats all I've found lately is Bands..Why?? are these just being used as toe rings? gold one seems to large???....No rhyme or reason i guess and I'm not complaining..oh and a pair of glasses...

note: just found out that if you cant see the pics click on them and they become bigger....all this time an i never figured that out till now..duh on me..