Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The End of the Rainbow!

Ron J

Yesterday, i went to an old friends surprise birthday party,in Plaistow N.H. I hadn't seen my old friend Alan A. in 10 yrs or so. A couple of months ago,his wife,contacted me,and clued me in on his 60th! It was a total surprise! I am glad i went, i was probably his "oldest" buddy,that was there! It felt good,specially when i heard his family members, saying "Hey! There's Ron J.! I gotta go see him! " It was like old home week! Really Great! On the way home,i followed Rte. 97,over the Merrimack River from Haverhill to Groveland. It had been drizzling,with the Sun shining. Rainbow time! Going over the Bridge,there it was! The End of the Rainbow! So i stopped after crossing,ran over an took these shots. Only had my Sony,so they are not close-ups, Now if i only had my pontoon boat,and a diver with me,maybe could have found that rumoured "pot-o Gold" [attachment 71166 AlanAmbrose60036.jpg] [attachment 71167 AlanAmbrose60037.jpg] [attachment 71168 AlanAmbrose60042.jpg] [attachment 71169 AlanAmbrose60045.jpg] [attachment 71170 AlanAmbrose60024.jpg]

[attachment 71173 AlanAmbrose60024.jpg]

n/t

n/t