Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The end of my first week.....

chowbox

Hi!

Well today marked the end of my first week with my Tesoro Tejon. I am new to the Tejon and new to Tesoro as well. Love the machine! Simple, fun and very effective. Here are a couple of bracelets that I found
at my local park this afternoon. In my 15 years of detecting with other branded machines I have never found jewerly...Just Sayin'! :) One bracelet says "14k" and the other "925". Found a bunch of clad as well.
My nephew wants to join in now, he is 12 and I am going to buy him a Compadre!

You have me convinced on this Tesoro Tejon. What have you used in the past for detectors and what moved you in the direction of the Tesoro Tejon? George

George,

In the past I have used various models Whites and Garrett (always buying the top of the line when they were first released). I recently sold my GTI2500 in order to purchase the Tejon. I found myself relying too heavily on the metered detectors. Instead of going with my gut I just went with what the meter said. I love the knobs on my Tesoro. The machine is simple and works well. I chose the Tesoro brand after ALOT of research and in speaking with freinds and family as well as people on this forum. I went with the Tejon. I am amazed and sadened by the Tejon. Amazed at how easy it is to use. It's fun! I am enjoying the hobby again....or perhaps truly for the first time. Sadened by the fact that I have spent thousands on higher priced detectors that did not give me the satisfaction this simple machine does. I hope this addresses you questions.

P.S. I was on the verge of buying a Deus and I am sure it's a great machine in it's own way. But now I am so relieved that I went with the Tejon and saved a TON of money! The end result is that I am happy I went with the Tejon and it does Coins, Jewelry and Relics.....life is good! :)

God Bless and Happy Hunting!

Scott

Nice finds!!

be ready your nephew with will give you a run for the money with the compadre