Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Elio Momentum

is the oil companies. Just as they are doing now to compensate for our evolving to drive economy cars they will produce less gasoline and and charge higher prices so they can still maintain their high profit margine. We will never win!!

Well not in our mortal bodies, we most likely won't win, but WE WIN in the end and will have it better than anything we could ever have on this sinful earth by dwelling with Jesus in God's glorious and joyful heavenly realm forever more! May God Bless! Sister Ma Betty

Who knows what the oil companies will do or won't do five years from now? The point is we'll have any economical vehicle that cheap to buy, cheap to operate, and fun to drive. And right now that's what America needs. And it will be cheap on insurance because it's NOT a car! It's classified as a motorcycle and the moment I can afford one, it WILL be in my driveway!

Elio Motors will open on schedule and will produce these amazing vehicles. They will hire thousands of American workers and recharge the auto industry. Any politician, in his right mind, would whole-hearted back this with all they've got. It would be political suicide to fight this project; especially for the State of Louisiana.

They look brilliant,i would drive one of those around anytime.Like you say,the world needs vehicles like that sooner rarther than later.I believe if more and more companies start to produce vehicles like this and demand increases it may be the oil companies that have to adapt eventually.Well done to them I say.