Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The dogs are in trouble........

warthog

Somehow,one or all of our four doge absconded with our house key,left near the door to their pen going outside.After intense questioning,Max,Geronimo,Kylie and Samson clammed up,would not admit it,nor rat the other one out.Chocolate the cat was not a suspect,not his style to steal stuff,unless you leave a sandwich unattended....:shrug:They probly took it outside,where we will find it in the spring......

Yeah...dogs are like that...they will blame it on the cat if they think they can get away with it, and they can because they have really cute and innocent facial expressions, cats, not so much, they pretty much always look like they dont know what you are talking about ... conversely, a cat will pin anything bad on a dog, and make it believable..

Cats are smart and independent, a dogs false sense of loyalty to his perceived "master" trumps its long term strategery and intellect!...cats really dont have a "master" in case you havn't noticed, they are in it for themselves! so if you want to really find the true culprit, look at the cat first...Cats are so smart, way smarter than us, and dogs too...they probably already have your Credit carded maxed at Petco and tickets booked on Allegiant to Cancun, ready to go, so be careful!

Dont worry about your house key too much, dog or cat...no big deal, all that will happen is one of them will let their friends in to ransack your fridge, and blame it on the other guy, its more of a trophy and game they play between themselves and us than an overt effort of stealing all your stuff, plus, neither has an opposible thumb, so unless they have groomed some reprobate opossum that lives out in the garage as an accomplice, you have nothing to worry about .....That said, its the cat most likely, and you gotta big problem!..keep your car keys close, check your bank account etc...cats think long term payoff, dogs are all about immediate gratification..

Back in the early 80's, Before I was a Christian, I once lost a Plymouth Volare to a danged old orange marmalade named Alvin, along with my paycheck, and he tried to leave evidence that either myself or Louie the golden lab was to blame! I told the Wife neither Louie or I know how to play cards...and that we were out fishing together that day...She looked deep in Louie's eyes and decided he was not lying...as for me, not so much, but Louie saved my butt like any good dog is supposed to do,:thumbup: and Alvin was never seen or heard from again...
Mud

Mud, I believe you could get a job writing for Disney, if you wanted.