Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"The Devil's Candy"

am still alive. Growing up our food was a lot of Fried chicken, potatoes, beans and most meat was prepared in a frying pan. Never had a crash helmet and had some good crashes on my bike and soap box type ca anrts. Ran all over the hills jumping from rock to rock and exploring caves. Swam in the Ohio River even though none of us were allowed to do that. Ran the curves and road raced through the country roads. Most any store bought foods can be found today not to be great for healthy eating. We must be choosey about what we buy. Guess I should also mention all of the BB gun battles we had and blowing up things with fire crackers.

Mike Chgo area said:
am still alive. Growing up our food was a lot of Fried chicken, potatoes, beans and most meat was prepared in a frying pan. Never had a crash helmet and had some good crashes on my bike and soap box type ca anrts. Ran all over the hills jumping from rock to rock and exploring caves. Swam in the Ohio River even though none of us were allowed to do that. Ran the curves and road raced through the country roads. Most any store bought foods can be found today not to be great for healthy eating. We must be choosey about what we buy. Guess I should also mention all of the BB gun battles we had and blowing up things with fire crackers.

mike, your childhood sounds much like mine!!!! :thumbup: I believe we are stronger because of the things we did! I played lots of neighborhood sandlot tackle football. jumped bicycles off of cliffs or ramps into creeks, went exploring because it was interesting, played with and hunted snakes. had no computer or gaming systems, unless you want to count atari . I thought I was the odd for having the bb gun battles, glad to hear there were others.
processed foods, chemicals and additives are all fairly recent inventions and increasingly used! has to be something fairly modern causing autisim!!!!

chuck.