Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Designated Referee - Finale

wuped up on. Makes sense at the time but not later.

I had a bunch of instances similar to that but I was usually the one that was the fool and don't remember much about them, or maybe bits and pieces. That was an awful long time ago :D

Interesting post. I hope it will shake this forum loose a little. It is dying

I have seen a few "first posters" here of late. They are still a bit shy and don't quite know what to think of us folks. But maybe they will be coming forward some new stuff.

Keep on keepin' on. It'll bust open one of these days.

aj

Living nightmares that have had too many bottles of courage. You being sober and big saved that chums life..........but he was likely too drunk to ever realize it.:lol: Fun post Arkie........got any more ?:cheers:

n/t

It seems like there is always one person in the group that has a "mouth" that gets everyone else riled up and in trouble...usually the smallest man is the "mouth." Thanks for posting this story, it was indeed funny and I enjoyed reading it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

survivor! Great story as always and thank you for the good read that erases 40 years from my mind to go along with the giggles:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It's funny. I'm about 15 pounds lighter than I was then but somehow, the muscle was replaced by something much softer around the mid-section. Hmmmmm.

I retired from that life in May of 1990, never to enter those fine establishments again. :lol:

aj