Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The day the music stopped :)

ojm bc

Well to the best of my recollection,this story actually happened when I was around 12 years old.I will spare the gory details :) ,after all Willy P or Rod P. may be lurcking.

On our block there was an abandoned orchard,the local kids played there making treehouses,forts,swings and so on.A scene straight out of a Rockwell painting.The old orchard was overgrown with plants in the middle was a very tall and dangerous looking treehouse.You needed nerves of steel to reach the top.

My pal RB said it was Hanky Panky's house,I knew most of the kids like Potter,Jay Jay,Susan who would undress if you just smiled,JW,but never knew "Hank".OK I was quite young :).Most of the kids gathered around this treehouse doing what kids do and listening to the portable Sony radio someone left near the treehouse.

On one particuller summer day I was tagging along with JW ,he was a few years older then me and kind of the local juvinile deliqent,he would do in a pinch :) .As we walked toward the old orchard to play we separated and both walked toward the large group of kids near the treehouse where the music was heard.Well I was busy playing with Susan and rest of kids,when we all heard JW yell I found a hatchet "DUCK FOR COVER"

We all knew he was not kidding,and heard the hatchett twirling fast toward the treehouse,cutting off the orchard branches along its flight.Susan was the first casualty :) red all over her poka-dot dress,Potter got red all over his face,Jay Jay wetted his shorts,and I got crimson red oozing all over my brand new polo shirt,the polo shirt that has a green crockadile!

We were in shock,bang crash,the music stopped,dam hatchett landed on Jay Jay's Sony Radio.We all ran home trying to remove the Bing cherry stains off our clothes :)

You are a better story teller than you give yourself credit for! I enjoyed this story and hope that you will write some more for the Forum. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I don't remember many replys from them:wiggle::wiggle: We appreciate your story and I sure don't want to go camping with JW!!!

Thanks for the story:super:

The more you write, the easier it gets! I like your stories! How did you explain the cherry stain to your mother??? :)

n/t

Now it makes sense what you were saying. I will only post a response to a story "after" reading it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t