Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Day it Began

Mike Chgo area

As we remember: Today we can CELEBRATE. While memory brings sadness it also brings gladness. Without all the suffering JESUS endured we would be DOOMED. Through the shedding of HIS BLOOD WE ARE SAVED. Praise and Thanks be to GOD!!!!

GOD BLESS ALL and Happy Easter.

PS: Alive and well and my daughter's house in Central Calif. Haven't been able to get out for a while for any digging but hope to do so soon. Have a Blessed Day.

hope you get out swinging soon. I got out today - dug about 60 coins, no great finds. And a Happy Easter to you, Steve in so la

Thought of you today while digging at an old site we had been to together.

Enjoying that California weather huh? It's always good to see family. Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend and get out detecting soon.

Computer which had the best of me for about 3 months but I'm learning and, hopefully soon I will be able to add my printer and didgital camera and be able to use them....since I forget so easily and get confused, it has taken me a lot longer than most but I am getting there with your prayers and God's blessings! Amen! Happy Easter to you and to all! No rain like it has been doing and it's a beautiful sunny day, although on the cooler side...kids will need jackets to wear for keeping warm while finding those eggs which are hidden treasure for them! May God Bless and give everyone favor in whatever they need and/or want, for God is good to His people! Amen! :angel: Ma