Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Day is almost here so

Happy Birthday, Jesus. Thank you for your mercy and grace.

n/t

I dont understand where you get that this pagan holiday is Jesus birthday. There are two birthdays mentioned in the Bible. The first one is in Genesis where Pharoahs baker was executed. Interesting point, the next birthday was mentioned when Jesus cousin John was executed. So do you really think birthdays are a good memory for Jesus? Where in the Bible is any birthday's exhorted to be celebrated? Have you really examined where this holiday originated from?
Its amazing how we examine our metal detectors before we purchase yet our religion we just go with what we are born with without really examining the practices and traditions.

The Lord is Good and worthy to be praised all the time, so Happy Birthday, Jesus, for You came to set us all free from our burdens of sins and the curse of satan! I glorify Jehovah God in all that He did by coming in human form that we might be saved by accepting and believing in Him as our own personal Savior and Lord! Why does it bother you so much that we celebrate Christmas as Jesus' birthday....we know not the absolute date but do worship and give Him praise all year and especially on the day that has been designated as His virgin birth, birthday? We true believing Christians don't get out drinking and partying but celebrate Christmas Day in the wonder and awesomeness of our blessed Savior and Lord, Who is the Messiah, GOD WITH US! Maybe if you could overcome the so-called-Pagan Holidays and just give Jesus the praise and glory, not matter what day of the year it is! I don't worship idols nor bow to idols or trees but worship Jesus, Who is the Lord of lords and King of kings! Let the joy of the Lord be your strength, God's Holy Spirit your guide and be happy in Him in whatever happens or whatever comes in trials or tests for increasing our faith, for we can love Jesus and lean on and trust in Him to help us endure and overcome all things!! God Bless! Ma

Amen, Mike, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESUS, Who was born to bear all our sins upon Himself and to save us from being in the Lake of fire by giving us eternal life, of whosoever will believe and trust in Him by our faith and obedience! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS! God Bless! Ma

@ma...why does it bother me? Because do many are asleep spiritually. The original holiday was a celebration of the rebirth of the sun. I really cant imagine Jesus and his apostles having anything to do with pagan celebrations when they were on earth. Can you? Now in order to be more accepting the church way back when in the 3rd century allowed pagan celebrations to filter in. The church who largely apostasized just sugar coated these pagan celebrations and made them part of their repertoire. And people still drink the Kool aid

Merry CHRISTmas and you believe and serve Jesus as you would and I will serve Jesus as I do and we will see who gets eternal life or maybe both of us! I know Jesus loves me and He is my own personal Savior and Lord and I have God's Holy Spirit to guide, direct and lead me into all truth! Romans 8:28....All things work together for the good to them who love the Lord and are the called according to His purpose! I love and worship God Jehovah in Jesus' name and obey His teachings and Commandments, so if I'm wrong He will let me know and, if not, then He will let me know that too! May His Spirit guide each of us according to His plans for you and me! God works for good whatever satan brings for harm! God Bless! Amen! Ma

Interesting statement you made about how you serve Jesus how you feel you should and how I feel he should be served. How does the Bible say he should be served? One way is by doing as he commanded at Matthew 28:19-20. The main thing and focus on his work while he was on earth was the preaching and teaching about God's Kingdom. He even taught his followers to pray for God's Kingdom. Its very very difficult for me to fathom Jesus being honored by traditions that are pagan in origin. What does Jesus think as he looks down from heaven and sees people following pagan customs? How it must infuriate him. Never would we want Jesus mad at us would we

I have the Baptism of God's Holy Ghost (Spirit) and Like I said, You serve Jesus as you do and I will serve Him as I do and I know He loves me and I love Him and He said to occupy until He comes again, so that means we are His hands and feet, to spread the good news of His Gospel throughout the world! Wishing Jesus Happy Birthday, I'm sure doesn't offend Him and Thanking Him for all He has done that we might be saved and have eternal life with Him doesn't offend Him either! If all these years of posting on this CMD Forum doesn't prove that I am a true Christian believer than I guess I am lost and going to Hell.....What say ye my CMD folks? Do you think I am saved and serve Jesus well with worship and praise for He is worthy of all praise, honor, glory and respect??? Amen! Ma It sounds to me irnwkr that you are trying to work your way to Heaven instead of worshipping and loving Jesus and then doing good works for Him?????????

James ch 2: 14, 17,18, 20, 24 and 26. Much of the chapter is saying faith without works is dead. I also find vs 24 quite interesting. Please read it. This goes for everyone including me. By way of illustration lets say an individual says they believe in God yet they go out and break every command in the Bible. What do you think their outcome will be if they don't change their ways? The outcome can't be good.
It's very important to do as Jesus commanded.
You say I'm trying to work my way to heaven. Guess what, I'm not going to heaven. My goal is to live forever right here on this earth. That's what man was designed to live on. The Bible states this at several locations. This is not something anyone can earn. It is a gift.

Well, I am saved and love Jesus with my whole heart, mind, soul and strength and because I love Him by His loving me first and saved me, to be adopted as a Jew into Jehovah's family, I serve Him with joy and gladness in the service God's Holy Spirit is calling me to do!! We can't work our way to heaven; but we certainly can serve Him to help save others from being lost forever to be tortured and punished in the Lake of fire for not having believing faith in Jesus, for unless they hear the word they most likely won't be saved, for hearing unto the saving of souls comes by hearing the Word of God! Of course, we Christians will live on a new Earth with new Heavens when Jesus sets up His Kingdom on earth and brings God's faithful Saints with Him but we are taken to heaven first until it is time for Jesus, the King of kings and Lord of lords, comes riding upon a White Horse to defeat satan and his evil army of unbelievers and demonic spirits but will not win in the end! I love Jesus and I have no doubt he loves me and by loving God Jehovah and serving Him and loving one another, these two Commandments in the New Testament hang upon the rest of the Ten Commandments! If I bowed and worshipped the TREE, than I would be worshipping an idol, but I don't worship anyone or anything but Jesus, Who saves our souls by our having believing faith and trust in Him and cleanses us of all our sins which we must turn away from committing, for to continue in our sins, we are not saved nor are we Children of God!

So, you live for Jesus the way you do and I will live and serve Jesus the way I do and I know what the Bible is telling me and I don't need you or any preacher telling me how to live for Jesus! I have God's Holy Ghost baptism, Who leads me into all truth! Honoring Him and singing and playing songs of praise is not wrong for we do love Jesus' virgin birth and Thank Him for dying in every sinner's place and then living again, that we might believe and have eternal life with Him in His peace and love! Bye now and may the Lord Bless you always and lead you into the absolute truth of Who He is and that all honor and glory goes to our Messiah, Immanuel, Who is God with us, for He did everything for us; so we don't have to die for Him, but believe and serve and obey Him, faithfully, because of hearts being full of love for our blessed Savior and Lord, Jesus Christ! Let us worship God and trust in Him, always! If none of us worshipped Him, even the rocks would rise up and do so, for God is the Almighty Savior and Lord of this world but satan is the evil one who comes to steal, murder (kill) and destroy all that is God's goodness through the lost souls that demons have entered to do the devils wicked works! Let us pray for those who have lost their way or turned back from God to serving the devil that Jehovah God might forgive us and heal our land that the USA might be One Nation Under God, again! God Bless! Amen! Ma