Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Curse Is Broken!!!!

MissSpark

Victory!!!!

Went Hunting with Dig This evening, both taking turns with the Excal. The evening started off well, My first two signals for the evening were the Gold and Silver rings! Yeah, No junk signals, just treasure! My first find the gold ring with the nifty design, then I got a big signal from the Silver ring, that biggie with more nifty designs. Rob thought it was junk at first, cause the signal was so big.... but out came my reward!

2 1/2 months of hunting... and I finally know what it feels like to find the treasure. Not only once, but twice! WOOT!

I also found some dog tags, name, social and blood type on it. I need to find the owner... but how?

THEN Rob took his turn with the excal and found himself a shiny earing, a magnetic heart braclet, a tarnished Silver ring, and his 3rd 10k Gold Wedding Band. It was a fun night hunting together. :twodetecting:

BTW, my silver ring weighs a woopin 15.2 Grams! Heavy!!!

To all of you, my thanks for telling me to stick it out and keep my chin up. Good hunting!

Jesse

Congrats. Jesse I knew you had it coming. That is one fine looking gold ring and a very heavy silver ring. You are hooked now, save your money for a good water machine and your returns will be many. I still remember my first Gold ring. HH

...is that you did it TOGETHER. How much better could it be?? The real treasure we find is in the relationships we discover along the way. Congrats to the both of you!

AJ

Th err is human but to arrrr is pirate.

I wrote you a rather lengthy PM, which tonight MOST CERTAINLY confirms as the truth. It is time to pay now, but your reward is forthcoming. You only had a glimpse of that reward tonight. You wanna see more of that kind of loot? An Excal will get cha there. WTG MissSpark, looks like you both had the spark tonight, I like it!

Congrats to both of you on your great finds!!!

Very Nice... I always remember, Sometimes you will get the bear and sometimes the bear will get you, meaning you won't have a successful day every time you go out. Could you image if you found great stuff every time you would go out? It would get boring and everybody would be doing it. So when you find treasures on the days you go out, it makes it that more special.

Jess..I am so proud of you....you did an excellent job and I was happy to be there (even if it was to do the digging) for your first gold and first silver. Finding them both one after the other was awesome as well. Now we just need to figure out how to afford a water machine for you. :clapping:

Oops, I hit the button before I wrote anythin'. Anyway, Good goin', Missspark, you got the bug now. It will all come a lot easier from now on. I got to tell ya', though. It wouldn't have taken me that long to get the thing out of the ground. I dig 'em all. You're using one the best machines out there. With 17 different tones, you should be able to discriminate just by listening to the sounds. Don't waste time tryin' to figure out what it is. JUST DIG IT!. Time is money & if you waste too much time tryin to figure out what a target is, you are missing the big ones. Just my 2 cents.

Kepp it fun, but keep it comin. HH

Thanks everyone, for all the praise!!!! It was a blast, and next time I will have a waterproof disposable camera to take pictures of our elated faces as we find our treasarrrrrrr!

Dig is on the hunt for a water detector, probably as I type these words. THat...and a straitshaft for his excal.

I love detecting, but it is even more fun when your with an awesome friend... back each other up, cheer each other on. :twodetecting:

HH!

-MissSpark