Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The Cruise to Western Blue Cut Part II

bdahunter

The water was a balmy 86F and the visibility was excellent for so late in the season. Keith passed me down my underwater scooter and we all took turns scooting around in the crystalline waters.
[attachment 59722 P9240025.JPG]

The underwater flora and fauna were pristine, sea fans, myriad corals and tropical fish surrounded us. The bright afternoon sun cut the water with its' golden rays. Heaven.
[attachment 59723 P9240027.JPG]

Brain coral
[attachment 59724 P9240024.JPG]

and Sea Fans
[attachment 59725 P9240037.JPG]

Parrot Fish
[attachment 59726 P9240049.JPG]

and Damsel Fish
[attachment 59731 P9240048.JPG]

We visited our underwater playground for an hour and then having drank our fill of Neptune's Wonders we pulled ourselves back into the world above, leaving our fishy friends until our next visit. Happy and laughing together, we raised anchor and hoisted sail for the return trip to Bermuda Back through the maze of coral heads to a safe harbour.

The last time i saw water like that was 40+ years ago when I was in Cozumel.... it was a small sleep town back in those days.

Fair winds

Mikie

I'm arranging another trip to Western Blue Cut for some of my guys on the job site, next month. If you can make it to Bermuda the trip to the cut is on me.
It's a long trip from BC, but if you can't make it you should take a quick flight to the Sea of Cortez, the water is fabulous in the fall.

Fair Winds and Calm Seas,

Eric:cool:

n/t

Carribean and it amazes me that there is such a varity of fish and coral. It is like setting in front of an aquarium.

I just love it