Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The creation museum was great.

7centsworth

There was so much to see and learn there it was amazing. You could spend a couple days there. And that is good because the tickets are good for two days and all 2014 kids are free. It was raining so we didn't get to go to the gardens and the petting zoo they have there. I highly recommend the museum to everyone.

We all should get together and go to the museum. They say the gardens are amazing too. Hope yall enjoy the photos.

The rest of our photos. I already want to go back to this Museum. It was humbling. They also show lots of special effects videos and they have talks to. It was really neat that they ended the talk with talking about Jesus and then they ended it in prayer.

The place was really big . I could have took thousands of pictures but I didn't want to show yall all of it.

So does the petting zoo have raptors too? :surprised:

I wish. I didn't even see the petting zoo. I seen the sign pointing to it but we didn't go.