Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

The crazies

steve in so la

Last night's movie theater shooting was 1 hour north of us. Most of us have no answer for these random things. Stay safe out there, Steve in so la

Because not many allow the Bible in Schools or the Ten Commandments in Public places, so the parents don't know Jesus and those grown up in the last generations don't honor nor live what is good and righteous and listen to satan tell them what to do by depression, evilness and sinfulness within souls! We will not have true peace until Jesus comes and sits up His Kingdom on Earth and all sin and sinners are eliminated in His just Judgment for all! Amen! God Bless!

It's when people listen to the evil one. Pure evil. Praying for the wounded and family of those who lost loved ones.

They took away spanking to. I was scared of what my dad would do to me. And that alone kept me out of a lot of trouble.

Yes...This world is getting grazier by the minute. Who of us would have thought our own federal government & court systems would make the decisions they've made in just these last few weeks. There was a day when it would have never been considered let alone enacted. That aside, Jesus said 'not to worry for these things must happen in the last days but the end is not yet'. His Word must go out to all the world ... then the end will come. It's all happening because this nation has turned its back on God, removed Him from nearly everything. For the most part, the Christians of this nation sat by and did little or nothing. As a result of not standing for good, evil has taken its place. Come Lord Jesus!

Me too! My dad only had to look at me and WOW I did what he wanted, as he was very strict with all us kids! A few spankings and saying, NO and meaning it does wonders for children, so they don't become problems to the public and be annoying or worse! God Bless! Ma